Intervention plan in disadvantaged areas Barriada el Junquillo and la Atunara
The main aim of the project is to achieve the success of the development of the itineraries of social and labour inclusion, the full labour insertion and the training level of the population to be assisted. Therefore, with this we will achieve that in the groups of people most at risk of social exclusion in both disadvantaged areas, the goal is equality of opportunities at a real and effective level. Consolidate a real and effective network with all the entities that form part of this great project, both associations and local entities through the SSCC.
We will work along the lines established in the Local Plan for Intervention in Areas in Need of Transformation and framed within ERACIS. All these measures will be closely linked to the social and labour insertion of the beneficiaries of the programme, always committed to compensating for inequalities that minimise the causes that provoke or aggravate social exclusion in La Línea de la Concepción.
Target: people at risk of social exclusion in disadvantaged areas.
Social emergency 365
With the aim of achieving maximum effectiveness, the Aid will be oriented according to the personal and/or family need/s detected and sufficiently assessed by the Team, through the preparation of the corresponding REPORT- PROPOSAL and, where appropriate, an INSERTION AGREEMENT- COMMITMENT by the beneficiary, to the programme for its concession.
Extracurricular support for minors
Preventing family conflicts in rural schools
Local circles for the prevention of violence against children
- Our target group for intervention are adults in families in which the different services and entities in the area detect some kind of violence towards children or risk or suspicion that it may occur in the future.
- To increase awareness of violence against children and its consequences for children.
- To involve the different institutions involved in dealing with children.
- To form contact and intervention networks between those involved in cases involving minors.
- To raise the threshold of tolerance towards violence in the participating families.
- To co-ordinate the institutions involved in order to consult, refer, support and complement each other in dealing with violence against children.
- To provide parents with skills for non-violent conflict resolution.